まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ttsh (Bad services)

Today I went to visit my granny. What happen is that my mummy and I decided to give my granny a hair cut. I was told by my mum to get some scotch tape from the reception. Due to some of the loss tiny cut hair dropped onto my granny's clothes. Politely I walk to the counter there stood two nurses in uniform. Kindly and understandable I ask in an extremely polite way. "Erm ...Excuse me, May I borrow some scotch tape?". I was waiting patiently for her to reply me. Who knows after 30seconds there was no respond at all. In my heart I was thinking .. Can't be I've spoken too soft cause the distance between me and the nurses standing inside the reception it's like a short table away just like the bank telemarketers distance. I bet the nurse must have heard my conversation yet she refused to acknowledge my needs by acting blur and continuing using her Iphone while checking her rooster with her colleague. I look around the surroundings and I saw there's several nurses doing their own stuffs. Meanwhile they were doing some mild chatting as well.(not to the patients/Patient's relative instead their own colleagues). They seems so FREE! No one seems to attend to my needs. If I ever remembered wrongly it's a Malay lady. Another issue happens, Before visiting my granny me and my whole family went over to bugis to make some prayers for my granny. I've brought flowers from the temple to clean my granny up.(Chinese believe by using the temple flower to clean the body it referred to chasing away all the bad luck). So I went out from my granny room approached one malay nurse as well. Asking for a clean container and a cloth in polite. The nurse replied me "Why you need ah?". I replied her in a nice tone "Oh, to clean my granny's face". She look away from me and talk to her Collengue who is next to her in some malay language. Her body language is sending me a message that she is unwilling to attend to me. After 10seconds later, she said she will pass me the container and cloth to my granny's room. Till now time checked 2.10pm (already past 30mins) no container nor cloth has been seen. I wanted to write in a feedback form asking the nurses name but my mum advice me not to as she said that the nurses may turn back(revenge) and secretly torture my granny in hidden. What logic is that? My mum may sounds right. I feared that they may harm my granny. (Although it may be friction but can't possible promise that such thing won't happen ma) Therefore, I've decided not to lodge a complain. In fact, such service provided is bad. What are the vision of Ttsh? To understand patient's needs isn't it? As a previous staff working at there. I can only say that TTSH service is extremely bad over here especially the Malay staffs I'm not racist but that's how they presented themselves to me. The chinese nurses seems more attentive and even greeted my granny happily. Walking into the room and standing beside her smiling. Asking "Po po(granny), how are you today?" But the Malay nurses? Sigh, sad to mention the service sucks. I think TTSH should really do something about it. The doctors are trying a way to move/chase my granny away from the recovery ward due to lack of rooms. Honestly, my granny is weak she can't possibility move her anyhow like they wish. How could they just chase us away?(Although in a nicer way) The doctor is basically wrong. Yes, I understood my granny is a long term patient staying over here.(For 2month plus) But she's a human too. We as a relative can't possible just accept it right? I can really understand that maybe TTSH is allowing the other more critical patients in. This I can understand. I don't blame them but I detest how they refused to attend the needs. All staffs must have been through training yet this kinda of results? Sigh~

Dear friends,
In conclusion, TTSH service is really bad. Judge it yourself next time if you happen to be here. The nurses were busy talking among themselves in the recovery ward and ignoring the needs. In moral, try not to come Ttsh anymore. It is a suggestion to you guys. I've heard lots of negative comments towards this hospital from words of mouth.

Sincerely,
Disappointed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why a little bit of things you cant take it?

eileen's blog said...

It's easy to be said than action. Just imgaine it's your own relatives in this situation.