Good news to share!
My bro is getting married this weekend!
Feel so happy for him. =)
His new chapter of life shall begin very soon.
*
INSTAGRAM
Follow me on instagram for more updates.
Eileen_ying
*
Bee brought a new spect for me.
I didn't know that spectacles are so expensive now.
This set of spect actually cost around 600-700+(inc A good lens).
I still remember the last time I did mine was around 100-200+ ONLY(inc lens).
Wow, That's pretty much a change now. Anyway, I really like my spectacles.
Been wearing it to work almost everyday. =)
Brought an Iphone 5 white in colour like 2-3days ago?
It seems nothing much different.
It's just feel lighter,faster (in term of connection),
slimmer and better (esp map).
Nothing really fantasy about this new hottest gadget in town.
F1 Tickets.
Didn't manage to attend due to my staycation.
Free vouchers.
Did a new manicure.
My farewell card from my previous company.
Arn't they so sweet?
Brought two cute kitty contact lens casing.
Adorable!
Place some of my slipper under my table.












No comments:
Post a Comment