まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Friday, September 21, 2012

Hideous [TGIF]


Seriously, I feel so level F ''UGLY'' now.
My skin is having a major break out.
Rashes, Tiny reddishness, pimples and blemishes.
I'm so devastating. Can you believe it?
Even ''Thick Make-Up'' can't even conceal it with coverage.
Heading out with bare face has consider a tough task for me.
While facing my client I had no confident at all.
I just feel so sad about it.(Really) I meant it.
I gonna do something to my skin soon.
For the time being I've been spamming mask onto my face almost every night.
Please recover soon.
(Finger cross).(Hope).(Pray)
*
Well, Gonna give a miss for this year F1 event. Although it's for free.
I don't wish to be to squeeze into the crowd.
Likewise, Getting a transportation home is such a difficult chore.
 Ever since I did the first F1 Night Race Launch event in Singapore.
The traffic is terrible and getting a transportation home is barely impoosible!
Yeah, Staycation tomorrow! Gonna rest more.
Bi-Bye.
 

No comments: