Finally ...
I've made a tough choice.
Officially out of TTSH.
From my previous Manager.
Somehow, I've learnt alot from my previous company although the management is ''totally CMI''.
Every single thing is so strict. A lesson learnt. People are complaining about our NM every now and than and gossipping behind her. Somehow,I hope she's treating the rest of my colleagues better after I've left. Overall to me she's actually not that bad?
I feel so relief after quitting. I'm free from all these ''drama ma ma ma~''. Guess I've screw up my relationship with my supervisor during my last day of work? I'm sorry Cheong. Well, I still treat you as my friend tho. Things didn't seems to work out. I was late on my last day of work due to traffic jam. Got scolded badly from manager. However, I have to say thank you to TTSH. I will miss all my wonderful colleagues. You guys gave me great memories! Thank you so much!
*
Moving on .....
*
There's no break for me at all.
Started my new job two days later after I've quit.
New job scope, New position, New environment, New manager,
New boss, New colleagues, New responsibilities. Everything is just so ''NEW'' to me.
It's been almost 2 weeks since I last joined and this shall be my 3rd week.
Basically, what I do everyday was Facebook-ing, snacking, Checking e-mails and some basic administration stuffs. My training will only start from next month onwards after the peck F1 project.
My manager is out of town for this whole week and I had nothing to do in the office. Therefore,I've decided to some blogging instead to ''waste time''. I had more ''Freedom'' here compare to previous company. My usual timing start from 9-6pm. However, I always report to work around 9plus or even 10ish in the morning. Lunch time was pretty much flexiable. As for my leave I could take my leave anytime I want! Even for the next day, No more ''advance booking''. Of course, New position equals to more responsibilities which clearly means more stress added. I've gonna handle sales, adminstration and shipping. Everything start from square one. Hopefully, my new company don't send me oversea for business trip.(Finger-cross)
My desktop display.
My table.
My snack drawer
Self-pic almost everyday ...
I'm bored.
Bi-bye
Loving my life for now.
Next month, Gonna be busy!!!
I hope I could handle my stress well.

No comments:
Post a Comment