I swipe my hand tenderly onto her forehead down to her white silky curl hair.
Looking at her beautiful wrinkle face with her eyes close. Soft breathing of air and the tiredness expression of hers cross my mind recalling memories flashing through my brain. There she was since I was young till now.How time flies? The energetic use to be has turned into a fragile helpless bed bidden patient. She is someone that occupy part of my life. Leading a special position in my heart. I look at her and held her hand tightly refusing to let go. Tears seems to drop one by one, falling endless rolling down to my cheeks in the public. Emotional overwhelmed me countlessly and unstoppable. My heart ache a little, cries a little ... Feeling helplessly like a doll. All I can do was to pray. Of course, Praying for a better her. Finger-cross* All I ever wanted is for her to get well soon.
Label: Please recover soon.
emotional.sleepiness.worry

No comments:
Post a Comment