まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Speechless ....


Been going out almost everyday and night.
From Monday to Sunday. (Tired)
I hardly stay at home. Gonna rush for my advertorial tomorrow.
Sometimes I find it hard to maintain friends that are close to you.
Especially, When you have a number of close ones.
You just gonna be there for them when they are down. (Am trying my best girl.)
I hope you can make it through this situation. (Taking a step out of it bravely).
I'm not sure what's going on with me?
Being super duper frustrated with things. Be it major and minor.
Maybe I'm just stress la? I don't know? (Sigh~)
Why complicate life?
Gonna prepare and head out soon. BYE~


HELP TO VOTE.




VOTE!
Just 2 simple steps.

1) Please help to like this STUFF MAGAZINE FANPAGE

I need your VOTE!
Please kindly help to spread to your friends to vote for me too!

2) And like this photo of mine.

thank you would appreciate your help!

No comments: