まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Saturday ❤

 It's been so long since I last meet up with my BFF.
This time round it was different. I was sleeping soundly on my cosy bed in my own lalaland.
Till I received a call from my BFF. She surprised me by saying that she is under my void deck! Asking me to join her for lunch with her friend. So immediately with no hesitation,I quickly wash-up,changed and head out to meet her. We got so much to catch up.Pardon me. I know I look extremely different with no make-up.

Pepper Lunch!

 After a heavy lunch, They proceed to my house to slack.
caught an online horror movie together. The hell of stage 19.
Quite a boring movie thou.










 They left at 3.30pm right after the show ends.
Therefore,I did some cam-whoring to drain my time.


 At around 4.30pm.
My group of GFs starting to arrive at my house.








 We had a steamboat gathering over at my crib.
The 5 of us is like so ''Auntie''. So much to be updated.
 After separation, I rushed down for my night job.
But I was way too exhausted that I left halfway through.



No comments: