人生有几十个十年让你过.
Life. All about me.
Out of nowhere, I just decided to share what's on my mind.
This shall be my very first time sharing my thoughts.
Life. All about me.
Out of nowhere, I just decided to share what's on my mind.
This shall be my very first time sharing my thoughts.
*
I know I should be contented with my life.
I have a very bonding family who constantly showing me
with their love, concern and being very supportive with my decision.
A good boyfriend who accept the everything out of me.
Tho sometimes it feels so lonely (misses), But eventually he will be back.
Recently, He's been super duper sweet towards me.(Feel love)
Friends who accompany, cares, encourage and
stay with me, be there for me when I'm down.
What else do i still need? I'm considered fortune enough.
I should be happy with my life.
But there's just something that I feel emptiness inside me.
Somehow ..... So many things that I wish I could achieve it.
But Time is not enough for me. I've already hit 20s.
Guess It's probably time for me to plan for my future and start settling down.
Wanted to fulfill and do things that I've always wanted to do since young.
But right now? To be realistic, I can't.
The major two problem that I gonna face will be time and capital.
Really regrets for not be able to set my aims when I'm in my teens.
I should have think far and dream big.
''Live life with no regrets,But it seems so impossible''
One thing that is really good about me is that I'm independent and someone who is very responsible for their own acts. I don't really depends on others unnecessary. But it will be good if there is someone that i could depends and reliable on. Of course, I do have my own problems too. I'm just like everyone. Human beings. I can't predict my future ahead. I've made lots of ''mistakes'' that turned a me into such a ''Sinful'' person.Yet everyone deserved a second chance. I do know that there will always be haters out there bitching and saying hideous stuff about me but I just can't be bother anymore. I have to thanks my haters for making me stronger and accepting all the challengers. What i can do now is to start ''Saving'' with my peanut pay. I really don't know how far i can go.I'm such a failure in my life.Age of 20s is still so aimless.
''Least expectations lead to the most happiness''
I always wanted to be successful so that my parents could stop working so hard to survive. Although I've been giving them money every month ever since I started working but nevertheless, I still want them to lead a good life.I keep dreaming of purchasing a big house so that my parents could stay in together with my so called ''Future family'' of my own. but it seems so far away from me. Honestly, I've owe my parents too much cause of my rebellious attitude. Especially towards my dearest mummy. My parents is getting older each day.The tiny white hair that keeps on growing is becoming more and more obvious. From that moment ,I realised that they do age alot ..... My heart-ached (heart broken) upon seeing it. Till now, I may appeared harsh, rebellion and wild. But deep down I knew it myself clearly. I love them so much! More than words could describe. Silly stuffs that I previously made to hurt them is simply such a foolish acts. I just want them to be happy. I'm quite contented to be born into this family tho we are not rich. I'm still struggling with my life to provide a more comfortable lifestyle for my family. Hopefully, It works. Really adore and pamper them alot. Feel like hugging my parents so tightly now,while blogging this entry.
However, I really wish I could have more time.This is life.
''You will only learnt how to cherish,When you come to realising it''
*******
Korea Song♥
Love this song alot!

No comments:
Post a Comment