Label: I don't know what I want anymore.(Trying)
*
Unwell
Having mild cough and dry/sore throat. Isn't fun overall.
Honestly, I'm pretty bad in taking care of myself. Like seriously?
My stomach and my digestion system aren't getting any better.
Work load is getting more and more hectic.
Which obviously, I can't cope with it soon or later.
Everything isn't going smoothly for me so far.
But behold I will be strong, Going through all the obstacles.
Even though it is not easy to overcome.
Hang on there, Eileen.
*
Unwell
Having mild cough and dry/sore throat. Isn't fun overall.
Honestly, I'm pretty bad in taking care of myself. Like seriously?
My stomach and my digestion system aren't getting any better.
Work load is getting more and more hectic.
Which obviously, I can't cope with it soon or later.
Everything isn't going smoothly for me so far.
But behold I will be strong, Going through all the obstacles.
Even though it is not easy to overcome.
Hang on there, Eileen.


No comments:
Post a Comment