まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Monday, January 9, 2012

Random♥

Love my pinky slipper.
Although it's super common.
Best buy @cheap price!

Brought an instant camera for my brother as his birthday gift.

Previously, Brought this heels with baby.
This shall be the highest among all.
Love it!

In additional, I purchase this over at Bugis last week?
So not used to shop around Bugis anymore as I grow older.
And I don't know why?
Totally unaware of what's the change either?

Mummy brought this from Hong Kong.


Re-organise my messy shoes rack.
And I realised that I've got a minimum amount of heels being owned.
As I seldom wear heels. Pathetic?
Neat and Tidy.

Products♥
My skin has been super duper dry since last month.
None of the products that I've brought can ease the dryness of my skin.
Till I found this. Super effective and it cure my skin texture instantly.
I can feel the different now.

Beautiful clouds from office.

Addiction.

B.Bro brought this for me.
Out of nowhere.

S.bro brought red bull for me as he knew that I always drink it.
 My survivor especially when it comes to late work loads.
Adore by my family.♥



Got bitten by some unknown creatures.
It's super irritating and itchy.
It's swelling tremendously. Goosh~

P.S: Why do all bugs/insects/mosquitoes love to get involve with me?

Label: Sigh~


Complicated♥


Flying a kite is not easy ...
Especially, When the owner of the kite is flying her favourite kite.
*
Videos to share♥
Dance Baby Dance.









No comments: