まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pot calling the kettle black.

Cock and Bull story.
Bite your tongue and cut to the chase.
Own fault? Stepping on innocent? Joke. Elaborate.
Let's get down to brass tacks. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Better know the rope first, before preaching on mambo jumbo.
Please use your loaf. Get the facts right?
Last but not least,
Do I know you personally?
Do you think I really care about your existence?
Since you enjoy anticipating cyber war so much than be it.
Let the sleeping dogs lie instead I'm going to wag the dog and pull the plug.
This shall be my very last time entertaining you.
Don't be the one who meddles in others' affairs.
Extra, Protecting or Scapegoat?
Not to mention, My friends are laughing at you too.
Your guessing is as good as mine.
You can't judge a book by it's cover.

No comments: