まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Part 2

The next following day.
Arose with major headache out of nowhere.
Therefore, I didn't put on any make-up as I was not feeling well.
Self-pic while waiting for my Friend to get ready.



 

 

Breakfast with girlfriends.


Roof top swimming ppol.


 

 

 

 

 

 

We had A&W for our dinner as Singapore doesn't have it anymore.
Miss the presence of my childhood period.

 

Root beer float.

 

HyperMarket
They had differnt kind of Frozz candy flavour which
obviously singapore does not have it.



 


I'm the first to spot this hand phone cover.
I really like it alot but too bad they does not have IPhone casing.
As Indonesia is more popular with Blackberry.
It's super cute!
 Hello kitty some more and even had a scent of butter bread smell.
Anyway, My girlfriend actually purchased it instead
as she own a blackberry lucky her!

Celebrated one of my girlfriend's birthday in advance.

Happy Birthday!

As usual our ''Old rule''.
Using her mouth to take out all the birthday label and candles.

 

 

 

I didn't shop much tho.
But I had sweet-tooth.
This is what I've brought.

The best deal!
This Body scrub is very good! I must say.
It smoothen your skin instantly after showering.
I've been using this for quite sometime already.
Recommanded to all my girlfriends and majority of them purchased at least one.
Usually, I will ordered from my indonesia friend and
requested her to buy for me when she's coming back to singapore.


Brought these two to try.

Poker cards.
While all of us gathered to slack in one of our girlfriend room.

My mini late supper on the bed.

Goodnights.

No comments: