まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mini update on my silly (Life)

Recently, I've meet up with S to update about each other life.
It's been 2-3month plus ever since we last meet.
I was so glad that everything is going well for her tho.
Treated her Soup Restaurant as I'm having craving for it.
Laugher and joke is our daily routine that will never be missed.=)


Next, I've attended
The Singapore Health and Biomedical Congress
which send by my company.
Had been eating and eating and eating constantly.
During the conference.
Feel so fat!
Imagining all the calorics that is hidden
inside my body and stays forever.
Made me goes ''O My Goodness~''  (crazy in a way)
.



At The Opening Ceremony.


My pass.

I was mentality tired that I've actually lost focus during the speech.
Fortunately, I brought my secert weapon with me
''SMINT Wildberry Flavour Candy''.
Hearts this sweet.
Love the scent of the sweeness and it's pretty addictive.
Yes, My present addiction for now.

Life still goes on ...

P.S: Two of the same category.
        Think twice, Before you preach.
       Torlerance is low for stupidity.

No comments: