まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fruitful Thursday.

Simple happiness is just that simple.
I'm happy with my life blessed with friends surrounding me. Evening, meet up with my Sis Feon right after my work ends. Went out with ultra light make up. Basic concealer and eye brown pencil only. Isn't she's so sweet? She travelled all the way down from queentown and even waited for two hour plus just to meet me for dinner. Thanks Sis <3. Additional, I was late for an hour. But she didnt even get angry with me at all. Instead she waited patiently for me. Aww~ My heart melted instantly. Laugher and jokes were the daily routine of ours. After dinner I head down to meet my BFF to update each other with our daily life as she stayed pretty near me. 9 years of friendship and still counting on. So glad to have her and we shared almost everything. =) simple chat simple conversation remind us back to the old memories. Surprisingly, Faiz and his friend came down to look for me as well. So nice of them cabbing all the way from town to my house area just to meet me for supper and a short chat. I'm blessed. What's more I should say about my life? When I'm down friends are the one who cheer me up. Live Free. I'm grateful. ヽ(;▽;)ノ Placing all the unhappiness aside.

Photos not in order.















 


 










 

































 


 


 


 





 

No comments: