class="separator"style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

Life is getting more and more hectic for me. Every mins, Every secs, counts and is super precious for me. For the past two weeks, I've been lacking of sleep. Incredibly, I actually fainted in my office last Wednesday. That's show how physically my body couldn't take it any longer. This month I rejected most of the event jobs. Majority of my time will be spending on my friends, gathering and classes. Seriously, I totally had NO EXTRA TIME to care about ridiculers issues. So be assure, I won't bother about anything. Nowadays, alot of my close friends is getting sick and I hope all of them will have a speedy recovery soon. I'm getting lazier to blog recently. But having with no choice due to the deadline. Halloween is approaching next week. Gonna grab my costume soon and i totally had no idea what to dress as? Hmm ... It's 2.10am. Hopefully im able to sleep real soon as I'm meeting my colleagues for breakfast tomorrow morning. Alrights, time to stop blogging as my Sis is coming over to my house now. Yes, at this hour 3.00am. Cant wait for december to arrive. Thanks for your unexpected gift. Really. Thanks.
P.S : I gonna blog soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment