まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Moving on ...

Past is the Past.

People changed so does me and you.
Memories can be pretty hard to earse off.
Especially when that particular stuff/things that is so used to be around.
But nevertheless, decision had been made by both parties.
Accepted and respected.
A peaceful ending.
Which come to the last chapter of the book.
The final- A story untold.
There's where every hardships, thick and thin comes to an end.
From begining till the ending. Happiness,sadness,disappointments.
I'm silly,I'm navie. I maybe be the worst or the bad one which I don't deny.
But who can be 100% perfect? Nobody.
Time shall heal me perfectly.
*

Lover to Friend.

I'm letting go.
I don't deny that I've been hurt but life still goes on.
Some misses will be lingering around me for no reasons.
No mattter what, I believed one day I will be successful maybe?
I need to be motivated as I'm no longer young.
Youth is precious to me now. Really.
I'm looking forwards to my future too.
Thank you.All the best to you too. =)
Goodbye.
*
Peace. v

P.S : You lead your sunshine route and
I shall lead my own wooden bridge.
*
Afresh with a new start.
Keeping myself busy had been a daily routine for me.

I wished I could be skinny.
But sad to say I'm freaking not.

No comments: