Once you said a lie to someone. You had only two chioces to made. One is to confess all your deeds and Two is to say a hundred lies to cover your one and single lie. Troublesome isn't it?
Well. Thinking back. Bascially, I'm not 100% fully in fault too. So why should I apologised all the things at the first place? And get condemned ? That's so silly of me. All these mess I must say you screw it up yourself maybe? If you were to question me, I would say I believe her more than you does. Her words all make sense to me. I'm not referring to the previous events but now. Look at her entries, If you are wondering what am I talking about. Maybe she's right? Stop your freaking mind game. I'm not dumb, Probably I'm smart enough to slove your trap? Trying to keep two or maybe three instead of one is indeed selfish? It doesn't bother me anymore ever since you deleted me as a friend and after knowing that you actually used someone to revange for her. Who knows, maybe I'm the next victim? I've decided to hand off from this issue. Like what she mention, Don't treat others like a junks and whats goes around will come back around. That's called karma get it? All the best to you too. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment