I was so inspired and impressed by one of the patient's optimistic view.
Although bad news come upon him without any notification.
Yet he still have the greatest courage to put on a cheerful smile on his face.
That moment I was totally indulge into it.Instantly, it melted my heart.
Somehow I wished I could be as strong as him.
Yet he still have the greatest courage to put on a cheerful smile on his face.
That moment I was totally indulge into it.Instantly, it melted my heart.
Somehow I wished I could be as strong as him.
Life is simple yet reality and high demands(expectations)
of human beings crash the whole world down.
He is the role model for me. Standing out bravely without breaking down is
the toughest choice and decision been made. Sometimes, I wondered how could
someone be so strong to accept the facts of demon's works?
Putting on a smile isn't difficult but placing a smile when
you are internally breaking down isn't a simple task to do it.
I wished I could.
of human beings crash the whole world down.
He is the role model for me. Standing out bravely without breaking down is
the toughest choice and decision been made. Sometimes, I wondered how could
someone be so strong to accept the facts of demon's works?
Putting on a smile isn't difficult but placing a smile when
you are internally breaking down isn't a simple task to do it.
I wished I could.


No comments:
Post a Comment