まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Simple update.

It's time!
Photobucket
To got back where I belong.
I've been neglecting house of God for almost 3 months.
Due to I was so busy working and spending my precious time wisely.
This time round, I promised myself.
 I will head back to church on the first week of June.
Photobucket
P.S: I need more luck.
As Luck is not with me.
*
*
Last week.
*
Zouk and NaNa with Felicia.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My crazy young girl. hahaha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The photo posted below looks like I'm tearing.
In fact, I'm not.
Photobucket
*
Getting Involed in cars.
I was way too lazy to upload these photos below.
But baby nudge me to do so.
So here I am updating with all the furious typicial cars.
*
Singapore

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
*
Racing Track.
*
Malaysia

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
*
End of April
*
Sushi with Xian Hui (baba).
It's been almost one year since we last met yea?
She's still as talkative as usual and will never failed to make me laugh!
I'm wearing the hairband which H and H brought for me.
Madness sweet.
Photobucket

Love Crabmeat Sushi and I never get sick of it.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I grab hold of my frozen yougurt as well. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

I purposely brighten up the photos.
As she requested.
But it seems like over tone.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Using her new camera.
Like seriously, I think I should get a camera as well.
As Iphone mega Pix is not very good.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
*
Random photos.
*
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If only I'm Pretty ...
Photobucket
P.S : Please give me more jobs and drown me into it!
More,more,MORE... =(

No comments: