Look what I've received?
It's a parcel.
It's a parcel.
Let me introduce you the most basic cosmestic.
*
*
*
*
*
TADA!
It's the SUNBLOCK!
It is much suitable for a vain lady like me.
Especially if you are a make-up addicted.
Let's start with the UV Mist Sunblock.
I'm a very ''Kaisu'' person as I'm madly in love with fair skin and I hate to be tan.
I'm a very ''Kaisu'' person as I'm madly in love with fair skin and I hate to be tan.
Therefore, I always apply the body mist sunblock without failed.
Especially when I'm having outdoor shoots.
This is to prevent the strong radiation and harmful sun-rays.
Sometimes when the weather gets too heated off.
We tends to get reddish, torn skins. This is what we usually called ''Sun-Burn''.
Of course,It took at least 2-3 weeks to recover. Can you imagine it?
You will have to bear with the nasty skin texture.
Searching for the high SPF is very important as well.
The higher the number is, the higher it can protect you.
Do you swim often?
This is one of the highest SPF ever 130++ max protection.
Most useful if you are heading over to sentosa, swimming pools or even beaches.
It's two in one benefits.
Both apply to face and body.
One price, two ways,tripple protection!
So why not?
Always remembered Sunblock is very important especially if you are a girl.
You may not put on thick powder instead a simple sunblock is good enough tho.
Grab your SUNPLAY Super Block 130++ watery liquid
and SUNPLAY 80++ mist. NOW! In stores at waston now.
SUNPLAY SUNBLOCK gives you lots of advantages.
Here are the 10 benefits.
1) Maintain your fair skin.
2) Say ''Goodbye'' to tan skin.
3) ''No More'' harmful radiation and sun-rays.
4) Play safe on a scorching weather.
5) Useful tips as a make-up base.
6) Non-Greasy and oily.
7) Waterproof and sweatproof.
8) Having a cooling sensation function.
9) Clear Finish
10) The highest SPF ever!
Grab your SUNPLAY SUNBLOCK NOW!
What a girl must have is a basic sunblock with you whenever you are outside.-eileen
BY MENTHOLATUM.
Redeem your free sample here NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/sunplaysg?sk=app_151292538267800
Redeem your free sample here NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/sunplaysg?sk=app_151292538267800








No comments:
Post a Comment