まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

USS.

A chirpy and convivial day.
Arouse early in the morning at baby's abode.
As I stayed over the previous night.
Too animated as it's my first time visiting universal studio.
Photobucket

Photobucket

On the way to USS.
Happy note.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

The first thing which greeted us was this big
 round global with letters stating onto it.
Universal Studio.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Not to mention, we visited the USS
together with Denne and his family too.
Photobucket

Amor Panda.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Candid shots.
Look at the little mischievous and adorable girl.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The stunning merry-go-round.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, I'm juvenile enough to play along with the kids.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The 4D Theater.
Photobucket

Photobucket

It seems to be pretty much prodigious and dizzling.
Especially towards the water splashing and the creepy spiders.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The waterfront show.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A thrilling and amusing performances.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm trying my best to explain all her doubtful questions.
Photobucket

Lunch.
Photobucket

Personally, I called this.
''The soaking splashing ride ever''.
Having a rain coat is a Must!
Photobucket

This is where we purchased all the waterproof rain coats.
Photobucket

The uttermost electrifying ride ever at USS.
I'm bold enough to try both the red and blue rides.
Simply love the feeling!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay,Do I look like a mother in this photo?
Well,I think I do.
Can't visualize that I'm a mummy.
Photobucket

Hollywood Rocker show.
Photobucket

Three beauiful ladies in pink.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Make a wish, Would you?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heading home.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had my contended trip ever.
Thanks to baby and denne.=)
P.S: Click on the next button for more new entries.

No comments: