まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Monday, February 7, 2011

4 Feb 2011

CNY Second day.
I wore something different on the second day of CNY.
This is what I wore. Sponsored by a-mod.
Except for my white top.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My dearest mummy and me.
The BEST MUM ever in my lifeeeeee!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Like my Outfit?
Photobucket
Visit A-mod to purchased their Hip fashion clothes.
Wore a super high heels for my very first time.
Which my dearest mummy brought for me.
During her last hoilday trip to malaysia.
And I fell down TWO times while walking in the public.
I seriously, Can't walked with such high heels I doubt?
Photobucket

Photobucket

While waiting for my dearest Mummy to buy her ''Lucky Numbers''.
I saw this weirdo caterpillar.
O, Now is 11.11. *Gonna make a wish now*
Yesss,I know am damn random.
Photobucket

I had my Pencil Ice-cream !
Remind me of my childhood times.
Photobucket

Played Carren.
Photobucket

My next generation cousins.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Super adorable!
Photobucket

Self-pic.
Love the effect of natural light ray behind me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me and my Little Brother.
Photobucket

No comments: