Hi,Everyone am backkkk~
I'm officially jobless once again.
It's time to hunt for a full-time commitment career. (Dilemma)
A new girl will be replacing me for the previous job scoop which I've assign to.
I bet I will never get to meet her in person? (I think so?)
Hopefully, she can be way much better than me!
Get more appointments for them. =)
Seriously, I do missed the cheeky Evelle and friendly Danelle.
Miss them loads loads loads loads loads loads LOADS...
Not to forget the mischievous Kayleden* Sorry if I spelled it wrongly.
As well as the caretaker ''Ah Sao''.
Really Hope I could visit them again. =(
*But I assume there's isn't any opportuntites.
Thanks D for teaching me some skills and a great experience.
Thanks D for teaching me some skills and a great experience.
Ooh ... Well ''Life'' still goes on ..
People come and People go.
( ''Hi'' and ''Bye'' )
P.S : ''Shi Ni De Jui Shi Ni De, Bu Shi Ni De Jui Bu Shi Ni De''.
Princess all the best!
Princess all the best!


No comments:
Post a Comment