まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Sunday, January 23, 2011

List

Photobucket
Mini Updates
So many things that I wanted to fulfill before CNY is approaching in a week time.
-A new hairstyle for myself as well as for dearest mummy.
Otherwise,Triming and dying is more than enough.
-Buy a new shirt for B and a new dress for myself.
Either a casual red dress or Qi Pao.
-Pay my phone bills.
 Please don't be lazy this time.
-Gonna do something to my ugly nails with girly flowery ribbons.
Or I will be painting it with red.
*
RESOLUTION
-Get a ''Good'' pay job.
(Hunting)
-Be more mature.
(Trying)
-Get more events and Photoshoots.
(If possible)
-Be healthy.
(Always?)
-Get a new ring by.
(Hopefully?)
-Change my attiude and temper.
(soon?)
-Get my license.
(Will do my best)
-Heading oversea.
(How nice?)
-A great 21st birthday party.
(Please come true)
-More money into my pocket.
(More,more,MOREEEE~)
OVERALL
I pray that my family is healthy and safe.


No comments: