Thanks everyone for wishing me Happy Birthday through
Facebook, Twitter, MSN, Phone and Messages.
Appreciate it.
*
Happy New Year 2011.
Starting from today onwards I will fcuking change my life !
Especially before I turned 21 !
Good Bye to my ''PAST'' and welcome the new year.
2010 is a very important experience and lesson to be learnt.
1.1.11 Shall be a new resolution for me.
But I still need miracle.
*
*P.S : Will try to update when I'm free,
Been busy for these few weeks.
*
Happy New Year 2011.
Starting from today onwards I will fcuking change my life !
Especially before I turned 21 !
Good Bye to my ''PAST'' and welcome the new year.
2010 is a very important experience and lesson to be learnt.
1.1.11 Shall be a new resolution for me.
But I still need miracle.
*
*P.S : Will try to update when I'm free,
Been busy for these few weeks.


No comments:
Post a Comment