My first virgin time! Didn't sleep at all for the whole entire night!
(I don't know what's wrong?) Probably am too hungry!
So I Self-snapping in the early morning around 5plus?
And even get myself prepared.Waiting for my parent.
I wore my glasses instead of contact lens because am afraid that my eyes
couldn't handle the stress[lack of oxygen] due to not enough sleep.
Look SUPER Shag!
Finally,I got my breakfast!
My last meal in singapore too.
We are taking SQ Flight.
Just an advice/Personal view try not to take SQ Flight over to bangkok
due to it's just a very short distance.
It's not worth it.
It is more suitable/worth it if you are going on a far distance trip.
Taking it off~
I enjoyed the feeling of a jet taking it off. Feels so good!
Lunch time.
Hellooo~ Thailand
Landed~
Dislike the feeling of landing.
This is where I am staying at my uncle's place.
The Empire Place something like a resort or condo.
Out of nowhere, I just knock off and fell into a deep sleep.
When I woke up,Everyone was gone. Am all left alone in the house itself.
Got hungry therefore,I hunt for food and this is what I've found.
My first bite in thailand.
I went back to sleep after munching a few pieces of snacks.
When I woke up the second time,
Mummy brought me this pie. It's yummy and cheesy.^^
Change my outfit and wore my contact lens before
heading out to meet my thai-friend.
he brought me to this place.
The weather in thailand was so warm even in the night.
We happened to walk passed this shop name Ice Monster
and I suggested to have it.
Woosh~ I wonder does singapore sell this too?
I like the milky flavoured ice. Watermelon is simply so refreshing.
Carrying on for our shopping spree.
After purchasing all our stuff,
He brought us to this place to have our dinner.
While,waiting for food to arrive.
LOLS.He seriously looked like a typical thai.
Frost and me.
Our foods~
Was planning to visit the night club and clubbing. Right after our dinner.
But I've received a very shocking new from my uncle.
An unexpected incident that never happened before.
I was so stun,worry and shock at the moment.
You will never know how my facial expression is!
Therefore,I've dropped the idea of going and rushed back home.
On the way home.
Thanks God!
Everything was fine.
I was so bored to the max that I look through some of the browser.
And even watched Barbie the fashion style 2010.
Yes I know am childish.
Slack awhile before heading to bed.
Good nights.
Stay tuned for part 2.



























No comments:
Post a Comment