まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

18/5/09[Make-up wonder]

Photobucket
I'm starting this post with this braces
smiling photo of mine.
First time ever smiling with
my braces on taking photo.
First of all,pardon me I know my english sucks.
I've got lots of complain comments
regarding my english standard.
I'm ''SORRY''.
I will try my best to improve.
[I promised].
*
*
*
MAKE-UP WONDERS
*
*
It's like a magic spell
making all women like an angel!
*
*
Photobucket
See the different?
Let's zoom in..
*
*
*
Without make up except eye-brow and contact lens.
*Photobucket
*
*
Goosh look like a freak coming from no-where.
*
*
*
Photobucket
So plain like an auntie/hag.
*
*
Mirror mirror on the wall,
Pls,Give me the power of beauty.
*
*
With make up foundation,blushes,
eye-liner and fake-lashes.
*
*
Tada!
*
*
*Photobucket
*
*
*
Looks like two different people
living in two different world.
*
*
*
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
*
*
ENDS
*
*
Photobucket
Make-up
Indeed is a lady's best friend.
It does wonders giving all ladies a perfect feature.
A special spell given to all ladies in the world!
The best thing is...
It covers all your imperfection.
Showing only your best-looks!
We can even get addicted to them just like a drug.
Some people can't even live without them..
See,that shows how important they are to some ladies..

No comments: