まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Monday, January 19, 2009

15/1/09(night) & 16/1/09

Stayed over at Anita's house that day,together with her good friend mei li and her god-brother.
Had pizza and fried chicken for supper.
We are having lots of fun that evening!






Brought her this tiny sexy lingerie.

Combing her hair.






17/1/09
Anita's wedding big day.


make up artist went over to her house.












Beautiful anita.
She shall be the most beautiful bride of the day!

Preparing stuff to fool the ''brothers''.

Guess what's this?It's a hot pot of mixed chilli.



added with some special ingredients.


special underwear for them to wear.

Since we are waiting for the ''Brothers'' to arrive.
We took some photos.

















Arrival of the ''BrotherHOOD''.











This specially for Anita!
Wei jian with his six cuite pose together with his cute heart-shape underwear.
sO ENJOYED..



























Over at the guy's house.
















The couple's dog.















There's actually total of six sisters that day.
White for daytime.





heading back to anita's house after that.
As all the others sister is going home to get changed.
As for me?I decided to go over to mei li's house to get some sleep.
As time is still early.








Over at
Mei li's house












Took pictures of her stuff without getting her permission.
Sorry Mei Li.
I capture some of the photos
because it's nice and it's handmade by her brother!
don't you think so?It's made of wood.



A wedding photo of Anita given by her to me.
Wasn't she's pretty?












Ate some food.
As time is still early till dinner-time.

This i what i ate.
Mei li cooked it for me and it's taste extreme nice!
She even taught me how to cook it.
So baby i shall cook for you next time yea?



she ate a thai-food.
Couldn't remember the name,
BUT overall it TASTE nice.
Too bad i couldn't take too spicy food.

Dinner-time


Everyone dress-up in black.





















































Waitress dancing with the food.(--').
kinda of lame but it makes us laughed.
I remembered the song is ''Beat it''.If I'm not wrong.
















message for the day.
To:The Sisters
Nice knowing you girls!
really enjoyed the day!
Keep in touch ok?
*
*
*
To:Anita
Really gald to see you get marry.I personally felt happy for you.I've know you since primary school till the day you got marry.Felt really touching.I give you my blessing.Thank you for inviting me!Shall meet up soon ok?=)
*
*
*
P.S:Pardon me!I know my english is f*** up.

No comments: