Hello..
On this coming tueday 22 dec will be my economics class test already.
I totally had no confident at all.I'm so F.scared and worry right now.
Who can help me with my studies?I really do need help.
Bet I will fail my class test.
There's still lots of things that I don't understand at all.
Gonna die already.Time was limited for me.
Tomorrow was my last day to study but I'm NOT free at all!
As I'm working in the evening till 11pm.
Thanks God for giving me such rooster.=(( [yea right!]
One more thing I haven even started my management assignment!
O..dear..O..dear...(0o)
*
*
*
19 dec 2009
My Advance Birthday Celebration Part 1
My Advance Birthday Celebration Part 1
Mixer of my colourful friends/mates.
Did an advance celebration at rebel.
Supposed to place it on the 26dec which is nearer
to my actual birthday but huihui is heading oversea
during the period of days and was unable to attend.
It is a mixed gathering.
Which include my current classmates,close friends,friends and my secondary school mates.
Sad to hear that jerlod was sick on that day,Sandy was in austraila and most of my bmc friends
was unable to make it too due to their working rooster.But nevermind shall meet up soon!
Baby did not attend the celebration as well as he's having some event with his friends.
But nevertheless,he promised me to celebrate my birthday on the actual date itself.=)
P.s: Baby do keep your promise ok?
Don't let me down.=(
To Everyone:
Thanks for attending my celebration,wishes and gifts.
Really apprecaite it!=D
Loves,Eileen
*
Wishing Terrence Tan a ''Happy Belated Birthday too!!"
*
Wow,rebel on saturday was like pack of sadines in a can.Hardly,move your body or squeeze into the dance floor at all.Seriously,it feels like lack of fresh oxygen when you are inside the crowd being one of the sardine fish.You can never imgine unless you were there.Tons of pictures were taken but I will be uploading the rest of the photos in facebook once I have my free time.SO Peeps please take note of it ok?Will update you all only it had been uploaded to facebook..Here are some of the pictures which we took on the night itself.Pardon me as I upload it in a Randomly Way in my blog.You may wish to skip this entry if you find it boring.
I confess that I'm a very bad drinker therefore,I drink abit only.
But some of my friends was drinking pure alcohol..
Really ''Fu le'' them.
A Madness night..Untold story..
I was lazy to type much..
Let the photos does it's wordings.
Let the photos does it's wordings.
Me,Ya Ting [Our big sister] lols she's super duper friendly and agnes.
Me and Terrence T
My Girlfriends
Secondary school mates
Mdis mates.
Individual cam-whored.
Terrence.K
Agnes
Brandon L
Ailstair
Dennis T
Andrew N
Gary
Hui Hui
Jasmine
Surprised!
Trislyn
Yee Ling
What an enjoyment day!
Left around 3.30am in the morning.
Last but no least A super big HUG to Yee ling.
And a KISS to her.
Sweetie Yee Ling Bestie:
Thanks for attending my celebration after your work regardless you are feeling unwell already before hand.
I felt so super touch when she said that ''Nevermind lar.I come just because it's your birthday celebration ma.''.Indeed,she meant it as she went off super early that night.Really thanks alot for coming and your little gift.I LOVE you!Do take good care of your health ok?MISS YOU!
*
Good nights people!
Shall blog about my brithday celebration part 2 once trislyn updated her post.









































No comments:
Post a Comment