Just some random Web-caming photos.
Will blog about the actual trip next time.
Dam boring..
Next week whole weekdays...
starting from monday-friday I will be working.
Guess what?My job scoop isn't easy at all!!!
Somemore is freaking warm over there!
As there is NO air-conditioner.
I really Hate working but Love money..
I'm wondering how come today my lappy seems to work so well?
Compare to the last time I've used?
*Werid lappy*
Usually it will lag very often and extremely slow in connection.
I will always have to refresh to get my web page done.
Anyway,
Today is such a''Happening day''.[hais]
Last but no least my ''LIVE'' photo..
I'm blogging this short entryt while drinking my grape flavour vitagen.
I'm blogging this short entryt while drinking my grape flavour vitagen.
I know I look extremely different without any make-up.But who cares?
Everyone will look different with make-up and non-makeup.
Okay,that's the end..Bye bye~PEEPS..










No comments:
Post a Comment