まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Head down to Plaza Sing right after school ends.
Had our lunch at mac.
Photobucket





Photobucket


A video of ''Auntie Elieen''.
Caution:Pls don not vomit of view after a heavy meal.



Zone-X.
It's our day today.
Called us ''Insane''.
Luck is with terrence today.
He caught alot of soft toys almost all the stitch.
Terrence's first blood.
Photobucket
Did some cam-whored while waitting for them to catch finish.


Photobucket


Photobucket

From two to

Photobucket

Three and so on..counting..

Photobucket

Baby actually asked me if I wanted one anot?
He's willing to catch it for me.
And guess what?

Indeed he caught one for me!
With a little help from terrence.
I was very happy at that moment.=)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Group photo

Photobucket

A total of 14 toys we caught.
Back to the window glass it left two to three stitch only.

Most of them is here.
Photobucket

I took two home.
And gave one to baby's sister.

Called it a day!
Photobucket






No comments: