Bestie.
Time now 4am plus in the morning.
I'm feelin very tired right now!
I've miss my beauty sleep timing.
Woke up at 7am yesterday and only slept for 3-4hours only.
Had been working constantly for 12hours 8am-8pm.
But still I insist to blog today finish as tomorrow is my off day.
And I don't think I will have time to blog as well..
Jowi came over to my house just now around 11pm plus.
So sweet of her...Thanks dear..
We did abit of cam-whoring using my web-cam.
I know I look so nerdy at home!
*
*
*
16/9/09
A day to remember..
Camera FREAKS to FREEZE!!
EXTREME lots of photos in this entry.
Another boring post I bet...
Caution:Camera freak is here,therefore do bear with us.
Meet up with my girlfriends at town.
It's been quite sometimes since we last saw each other.
Cam-whored at home before heading out.
Put on a simple make-up to match my casual dressing.
Ok enough of my candid pics..
Meet up with my cheerful and pretty babe Jowi.
And Of course I had my dinner with her as well.
We had thai-food located at Orchard tower.
Tom Yam
Jowi's thai beef fried rice.
/a>/>/>>/>/>>/>>/>>/>/>>/>>/>>/>>/>>/>>/>>/>
And my favourite thai fried KT.
I'm just acting cute.[Failure]
After our heavy dinner we moved on to our favourite moment.
Desert time!
We purchased blizzard Ice-cream.[Not that bad.]
I had the Green tea flavour while jowi had the brownies flavour.
Blizzard Ice-cream.
And it will never fall off to the ground no matter how hard you tried to turn it upside down.
Next we were waitting for hanis to arrive.
Our blurry reflection.
There she is hanis,me and jowi.
Head down to zara.
Hanis is so nice to help me up with the complicated heels.
Our reflections.
Here are our DARING,FOOLISH and INSANE photos taken.
Laugh as loud as you want!=D
Ok enough..
Next station NEw look.
RANDOM
Where's my batman?
HANIS:Jowi will you marry me?
JOWI:OMG..I will...
Original reflection.
Act cute
Acting cool.
Last but not least trying to act like a zombie.
Pretending to be Sexy fashion model [right] and minnie mouse [on the left].
Hugging a BIG mickey mouse..hahas jk
Kisses
3werid witches..
Our backview random.
Our different expression.
End..
Before I end this post..
A flying kiss from us.
Good nights!


























































No comments:
Post a Comment